Thursday, April 03, 2008

Misty Mountain Musings

Foggy, rainy, cold, dreary. All words that describe the weather here.
While that may be true, they remind me of the opening lines of a detective novel.
Misty has a more whimsical feel to it.

Though having said that, I must admit that my mind feels rather misty as well. I haven't been able to get in gear today at all. I have a million projects that I should be doing, could be doing and yet all I have managed to do so far today is check email and take a few pictures. All the while I keep thinking about what I should be doing. Laundry, figuring out something for dinner, playing with the new stamp sets Inque Boutique sent me...

Perhaps the best answer is to slip my MP3 in my pocket, don the earbuds and just do it.
In the meantime, here's another misty photo of my fountain. Soon spring will be here for real, not just a date on the calendar, and I'll be able to turn it on.

On a creative note, here's a sneak peek of a project I did for the Inque Boutique website.
I'll send along a link when the complete directions and more images are up (sometime this month, I think) if you want to make one for yourself.







































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool blog! Love the mountain scenery :)